This trip will take 4 days and 3 nights starting from our office (RM. Bangsal Indah) in Bangsal, Pemenang, North Lombok heading to Labuan Bajo. During this trip we will visit interesting places in West Nusa Tenggara, such as small islands with clean white sand to unique pink ones. Besides that, we will also hike to the stunning Padar Hill, swim with whale sharks in the bay, snorkel to see mantas and turtles and finally meet one of the rarest animals in the world, namely the Komodo dragon.
- meet and gather at our office in Bangsal, Pemenang to be precise at RM. Bangsal Indah
- drive about 3 hours to Kayangan Harbor in east lombok (distance around 59 miles from Bangsal) where our ship docks.
- sailing to kenawa island (snorkling at the beach and softrekking to kenawa island hill)
- sailing to Saleh bay for 8 hours (swimming with whale sharks)
- Snorkeling at Tambora beach
- Soft trekking at Laba Island to get the sunrise
- continue sailing to Manta Point, where we can see the beauty under the sea as well as witness the Indonesia’s unique rays
- headed to the Komodo National Park and met one of the rarest animals in the world, the Komodo dragon.
- swimming and sunbathing at the red beach
- soft trekking at Padar Hill (an island with beautiful topography, filled with hills), we will enjoy the sunset view here.
- snorkeling and diving with the turtles at Manjarita beach
- snorkeling and diving with the baby shark at Kelor Island
- sail to the final destination, Labuan Bajo. End of trip
Our price is based on 2 classes
- Cabin IDR 3,900,000/Person
- Deck IDR 3,300,000/Person
What is include
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian’s food are available)
- Fruit plate for breakfast
- Fresh fruit juice one time a day
- Unlimited coffee and tea, mineral water
- Entrance fee at komodo park
- English-speaking guide
- Bus to departure port
- Boat ticket from gili trawangan & gili air
- Transport pick-up from Senggigi or Mataram
pick up is not included from kuta lombok, you can negotiate transport issues to the agent whom you booking from
- Wireless connection
- Automatic Identification System
- Radio, GPS, Compas
- Max passenger 60 pax
- Safety Equipments (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebuoy, and etc)
- Fresh Water and a simple shower
- Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
- Traditional simple fishing gear
- Charging points for electronic devices
- Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
- Lockers to secure your valuables.
- Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
- For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
- For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person